|Feng shui is an ancient
Chinese practice, which teaches an individual to
live in harmony with one's surroundings, in order
to increase the flow of positive energy and to have
a positive state of mind. The followers of feng
shui use a number of procedures to get an idea of
the energy of the surroundings and then alter it
to suit the people living there. This ideology can
be used to ensure that energy or "chi"
flows freely in the surroundings thus making the
people in that place happier and more positive in
* Use pink shades in the bedroom to increase romance
in your life.
* Using purple shades in the office will increase
*Soften sharp corners of a room using accent lighting.
Softening of sharp edges increases * the energy
flow and crates a relaxed atmosphere.
* Use uplighting to light up dark corners and beams
so that the effect of negative energy is reduced.
* Well-lit areas encourage the flow of positive
energy. Place mirrors in dark rooms or corners so
that they will reflect light and positive energy
will flow freely.
* Place a red colored crystal chandelier in the
beginning or at the end of the room. This will increase
the flow of energy.
* In rooms with irregular shapes place a lamp in
the area that is missing to allow positive flow
* Channelize useful energy from the earth in the
garden by using a pole light with the lamp on top.
This will bring good fortune as well.
* Place a metal lamp with a white shade, in the
western corner of a room, to increase your creativity.
* Using dimmers will not only create the right mood
but positive energy as well.
*Shadows must not be cast while we read or cook
food. So ensure that your study and kitchen is well
lit with incandescent bulbs or halogen lights.
* Different colored lights denote different moods.
Pinks have a calming effect; purple is used for
passion, yellow for a relaxed feeling.
* Soft lights create positive energy, therefore
when you need a lot of light for a particular room,
use two soft light.
|Tour Booking / Free Consultation Form